WHY HIGHER ACT/SAT SCORES MATTER
We think there are 3 main reasons you want to get the best possible score in either the ACT or SAT:
- Your score may get you guaranteed scholarship money
- Your score may get you into the school of your choice
- Gain confidence that you can succeed in college
Why practice tests help
The more closely the practice test environment resembles the real test environment the better. Yes, it takes time to take a full practice test, but it will help you:
- Familiarize yourself with the type of questions asked in the real test.
- Identify subject matter weaknesses that you can either work on now (if your test day is far enough in the future) or skip over on test day (so you don’t lose valuable time on problems you really don’t know how to solve)
- Understand the time limits you are up against so you can better pace yourself during the test and practice (and perfect) test taking strategies you may have read or heard about.
- Build your stamina so you can be at your best for the ENTIRE test, not just the first two sections.
- Reduce ‘exam anxiety’.
How Does MyPrepScores.com Help Me?
Practice tests are part of every preparation path. We make it easy to grade tests , provide you meaningful test reports, and allow you to track scores in one place so you can see trends and improvements.
We provide you with an inexpensive ‘simulated’ test taking experience. Use one of our ‘virtual proctor’ videos or have your parent proctor your test using one of the official scripts: