How BubbleScan Works:
- YOU pick a test and tell us how many students will be taking the test.
- WE send you ACT or SAT answer sheets pre-filled with our system-generated student IDs and registration forms where students bubble-in their name.
- YOU administer the test and mail the answer sheets and registration forms back to us.
- WE scan the answer sheets and registration forms and generate an individual report for each student that they can access online and a summary report for your teaching staff (Excel).
- We email you the summary report within 3 business days from receiving your answer sheets.
Which Tests do we Support?
We can provide detailed reports for the following tests:
- Collegeboard 2015-2018 Practice Tests #1-#8
- Kaplan – 8 Practice Tests for the SAT 2018 (ISBN – 978-1-5062-2126-7)
- ACT 2016-2018 Practice Text (1572CPRE);
- ACT 2014/2015 Practice Test (1267C)
- ACT 2011/2012 Practice Test (0964E)
- ACT 2008/2009 Practice Test (0661C);
- ACT 2005/2006 Practice Test (0359F)
We provide basic reports for many other practice tests.
For a current list of supported tests click here.
Where do you get Practice Tests?
- We provide a grading service and are not authorized to distribute tests by ACT or the CollegeBoard.
- ACT provides one official practice test every year. You can download the current test from their website (click here) or contact them to have them send you free printed copies.
- CollegeBoard’s tests are freely available on their website (click here).
- If you google for it, you will easily find other tests on the internet.